Elixir Recipes aims to be a collection of
Elixirprogramming language solutions to common problems.
I’m still new to
Elixir, but I’ve found it to be an amalgamation of ideas I have been fascinated by.
- Functional programming
- Actor model of concurrency
- Metaprogramming through macros
- Pattern matching
- Dynamically typed, but has types and typespecs
- Built on top of the Erlang OTP & Interop with Erlang
- Pleasant, modern syntax
- Modern tooling
- Active developer community
Elixir has got so many things right, and I’m excited to work on more
in the near future!
📬 Get updates straight to your inbox.
Subscribe to my newsletter so you don't miss new content.